I am honored to be part of this award. I was nominated by Lauren at Finish Line Runner. (Thanks Girl)
The Liebster Award is an online award by bloggers for bloggers. It helps to generate attention for new and upcoming bloggers, typically those with 200 followers or less.
Here’s how it works:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award
4. You must create 10 questions for your nominees.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify the nominees.
Here the questions Lauren has asked me to answer.
1. What is the greatest challenge you have overcome? My anxiety. Running has helped me overcome this. I occasionally get it here and there but running has truly helped me.
2. What is the one job you wish you had? Hmmm something that would allow me to travel all over the world.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Boston, Massachusetts (I grew up close to Boston but now live in Florida)
4. Who is your favorite athlete? David Ortiz (Boston Red Sox)
5. What was your first job? housekeeper when I was 16
6. Have you ever had breakfast for dinner? And, is it a must every once in awhile?
Haha actually I had that last night, we do it once a week actually. I love bfast for dinner.
7. What is your most awkward moment? My entire high school years are my awkward moment.
8. Treadmill running or outside running? Why? I used to say treadmill because the Florida humidity used to bother me, but after training for a marathon last summer. I prefer running outside now and my body had adjusted to the heat. I LOVE IT!
9. Who is your best friend? For how long?
Lisa, we’ve known each other since 2010, Our kids went to preschool together and I found her through facebook
check out her blog
10. What is the best advice you have received? I got so much great advice while training for my first full marathon. I would be here all day typing it all out.
Here is my 10 nominees:
6. Hilary @ Getting Through Life: One Day and One Mile at a Time
10. Erin @ Mutts Munchkins and Marathons
Here is your 10 questions:
1. What was your first race? and what was the distance?
2. What kind of running shoe do you prefer?
3. What is your biggest accomplishment?
4. What are some of your favorite snacks?
5. What’s your zodiac sign?
6. What is on your bucket list?
7. Favorite place you’ve traveled to?
8. Favorite fuel on long runs?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. Your favorite race medal?
Have FUN ladies!